Supreme Steel is currently looking for quality driven, experienced Journeyperson Welders to join our production team at our facility in Saskatoon, SK. Successful candidates for these positions must be conscientious, capable of interpreting all types of drawings, able to weld all types of work with minimum supervision and promote a safe work environment.
These are full time unionized positions, which may be required to work night shift.
Preferred Journeyperson Welder candidates will possess the following attributes:
- Performing welding of all types of structural steel work, using all positions and qualifies for all required CWB tickets
- Understanding of welding procedures
- Demonstrated knowledge and adherence to safety procedures
- Ability to read and interpret drawings
- Journeyperson Red Seal Certificate
We offer a competitive wage and benefit package as per the collective bargaining agreement, including yearly safety boot and glasses allowances, two extra paid statutory holidays each year and nights shift premium of $2.00/hr.
All employees must adhere to proper safety procedures and policies while working in a culture of care. Positions working in labour intensive or safety-sensitive environments will be required to pass pre-employment Drug and Alcohol Testing, as well as Physical Fitness to Work Mobility Testing.
Closing Date: 08/03/2021
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org