Supreme Steel is currently looking for quality driven, experienced Metal Fabricator (Fitters) of all levels, to join our production team at our facility in Saskatoon, SK. Successful candidates for these positions must be conscientious, able to interpret of all types of drawings, experience fabricating all types of work with minimum supervision and promote a safe work environment.
These are full-time unionized positions, which may be required to work night shift.
Preferred Fitter candidates will possess the following attributes:
- Extensive Fitting experience with custom heavy structural steel projects
- Demonstrated knowledge and adherence to safety procedures
- Ability to read and interpret drawings
- Ability to operate shop tools, grinders, drills, oxy fuel cutting torch
- Ability to take direction and perform with minimum supervision
- Provincially indentured apprentices or Journeyperson Certificate
- Understanding of welding procedures
- CWB certification considered an asset
Supreme Steel offers a competitive wage and benefit package as per the collective agreement, including yearly safety boot and glasses allowances, two extra paid statutory holidays each year and nights shift premium of $3.00/hr.
All employees must adhere to proper safety procedures and policies while working in a culture of care. Positions working in labour intensive or safety-sensitive environments will be required to pass pre-employment Drug and Alcohol Testing.
Closing Date: 30/11/2023
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to Human Resources at SG.email@example.com