Supreme Steel is currently looking for quality driven, experienced Welders of all levels to join our production team at our Bridge Division in Edmonton, AB. These are full time unionized positions both day and afternoon shift. Successful candidates for these positions must be safety conscientious, capable of interpreting all types of drawings, able to weld large heavy steel, with minimum supervision and promote a safe work environment.
Preferred Welder candidates will possess the following attributes:
- Ability to weld structural steel bridge girders and other components.
- Ability to operate a sub-arc welding machine is an asset
- Understanding of welding procedures
- Demonstrated knowledge and adherence to safety procedures
- Ability to read and interpret drawings
- Journeyperson or Red Seal Certificate or Apprentice Certificate required
Supreme Steel offers a competitive wage and benefit package as per the collective agreement.
Successful candidates will be required to pass pre-employment Drug and Alcohol Testing, as well as Physical Fitness to Work Mobility Testing as a condition of their employment.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those candidates identified for further consideration will be contacted.
Closing Date: 28/02/2023
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to Human Resources at tessa.nicholls@SupremeSteel.com