Supreme Steel is currently looking for an experienced Yard Equipment Operator to join our production team at our facility in Saskatoon, SK. The successful candidate will demonstrate the ability to gain knowledge quickly and have strong communication skills.
This position is responsible for but are not limited to the following:
- Loading trailers for the shipment of structural steel going to job sites
- Unloading and organizing Steel Inventory
The Yard Equipment Operator candidates will possess the following preferred attributes:
- Three to Five years’ experience with equipment such as forklifts, travel lifts, tractors, loaders, trucks and overhead cranes is a requirement.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Exceptional organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Effective time management skills
- Demonstrates knowledge and adherence to safety procedures
- Experience in the structural steel fabrication sector is considered an asset
Supreme Steel offers a competitive wage and benefit package as per the collective bargaining agreement, including yearly safety boot and glasses allowances, two extra paid statutory holidays each year and nights shift premium of $2.00/hr.
All employees must adhere to proper safety procedures and policies while working in a culture of care. Positions working in labour intensive or safety-sensitive environments will be required to pass pre-employment Drug and Alcohol Testing, as well as Physical Fitness to Work Mobility Testing.
Closing Date: 07/07/2021
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org